It's OVER.

It's 14 November 2011

OH MY GOD
I can't believe it's over. No more papers. No more studying. No more guilt whenever I am not reading my text book. It's all over. 

My 2 years of struggle. Yes, 2011 is probably by far the toughest year in my life.
How did I do? Well, I have to admit that I screwed some of my exams.
And it's a lie if I say that I wasn't disappointed about it. I was but I am not.

I know I have given my very best, and God knows that too.
I am glad that every time I walked out from the examination hall I didn't have any regrets. I have studied- and I never studied this hard for as long as I've lived (no exaggeration!). 

So, whatever the result is, it will be God's plan for me. I know at first it may be difficult to accept the truth but for now... I'M JUST GOING TO ENJOY MY FRIKKIN HOLIDAY.

YES. A holiday! One and a half month I suppose? Well, I want to do things that I wasn't able to do because I needed to study.

I want to cook.
I want to learn to make flash videos.
I want to draw- AGAIN.
I want to read books.
I want to relearn all about web designing.
I want to enjoy my time with my family.
I want to do what I L-O-V-E.

So yes, my O level is officially over, but I still can't enjoy the fun since most of my friends still have one more paper to go ): 
This freedom only allows me to play alone, I can't share the fun with them- I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY'RE DONE WITH THEIR PAPER TOO :)

I'm glad O level is over, but then again, I don't want to leave this place.

It's sad knowing that when I leave this building, life is going to change when I come back next year. I really have no idea what my life is going to be next year. I have nothing in mind. 

It's sad that yesterday was the last time I could go to the church together with my friends. The bus isn't going to be as crowded next year. :(

It's sad that last night was the last time I would be able to see and hug some of my juniors :(

It's sad that everything- slowly but surely- is coming to its end.

Oh well, it's an end for one thing, but a new beginning for another thing. What surprise does life still have for me? For all of us?

I guess for now I should just enjoy what's in the grasp of my hand- FREEDOM. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment