Mixed News :)

I planned to make new post, a week ago. Crap. I need to stop this procrastinating stuff. So anyway, I'm having a great time here in Indonesia. Laze around and... eat, and laze around a bit more... And eat.

....

Okay, I'm quite bored, to be honest. Beside eating and lazing around, I play a computer game. Yes with an 'a'. I play PlantVsZombie by the way. It's super fun :@)


Wonder when mine is going to be this cool

Still, I want to play HARVEST MOON sofrikkinbad. Too bad, I can't. It's just not compatible with my laptop. Oh well.

I just love Harvest Moon, don't you?


What have I been up to lately? Nothing much really. I haven't watched Harry Potter. Yeah the movie that everyone says is good. Problem is, I don't know who to watch it with. Ughhh... Only at time like this I wish for transportation system like Singapore's.

I've been trying to practice playing guitar, ugh it is tough work. I just can't seem to understand whether I'm doing it right or wrong. It's especially hard when the whole family members have no idea about it. The F and B keys, I wish my fingers are flexible enough to reach all the strings. Well, I just need to practice and practice and practice. Hey, I suddenly remember this quote I read the other day,
'Practice makes perfect, but no one is perfect, so why practice?'
HA! witty I must say. But, in reality, we still need to practice to do anything right. Too bad, really. Sigh.

By the way, two days ago, I baked a cake. Well, um not a cake, brownies, yes the simplest form of baking anything. And um, well yeah, I didn't make it from the scratch, it came in a form of box.


yes, this is the box


Add two eggs, 1/2 cup of veggie oil and 1/4 cup of water. Mix them. Put them in 162 degrees Celsius oven for 55 minutes. Walaa! It's the best brownies I've ever tasted.
OKAY. Anyone can 'bake' that kind of cake. I'm working on baking the whole thing from the scratch. Plus it will give me something to do in this long holiday. Wish me luck? :)

By the way, have you heard about Korea(s) and New Zealand?

I don't know what that North Korea's brilliant leader is thinking about, but I hope he'd start using his common sense. This attack was said to be the first since the Korean War ended in 1953.


Attack on Tuesday

I can't believe he started to attack South Korea, and sure, recalling they have had this 'not-so-good' relation, this wasn't very surprising, but please. The world already has problems waiting to be solved, please do not add anymore to the waiting-list.
War brings pain, misery, tears, not only during the war, but after the war itself. Imagine families who lose their family members. Innocent people's lives lost because of others' egoism. Whatever bad things you do to this world, will be remembered. It will never be forgotten. Even years after that.

On a side note, I, no, students from all over the world do not need anymore extra pages in our history books. No, thank you :)

Let's pray for the best, hope God helps lives in Korea. Both Koreas. Amen.

And also about New Zealand, I just read it this morning. It was sad to hear that the all 29 trapped miners in New Zealand were dead. They were trapped inside the mine because of an explosion that happened last Friday. Second explosion on Wednesday afternoon, doomed these 29 miners. This tragedy is considered as a National Tragedy, a quote from New Zealand, Prime Minister, John Key,

"New Zealand is a small country -- a country where we are our brother's keeper. So to lose this many brothers at once strikes an agonizing blow."

Pray for the miners, and their families.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Sorry for my messed up English... Still workin' on it. Seeyoulater :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like your side not" we don't need another extra page in our history book " :D

Anonymous said...

nice post,girl :D
keep posting,ok :p
i like the way u write

Anonymous said...

seconded

Post a Comment