Morning on the First Day of School (after CNY Holiday)

Okay so I began the day with a no-so-good start. I woke up late, let see... 6:47 am. Haha, when I woke up, the whole hall was already empty and dark (the hall's light had been turned off). I broke into ND and Michelle's room, I shouted in panic, "What time is it?"

ND still relaxed said, "6:46", then I ran off to the bathroom. Then, to make things worse, I forgot to put on my shoe laces (after I washed them a few days ago), so I spent another 2-3 minutes on my bed, tying my shoe laces.

Luck was not on my side today after all. I ran off to the first floor, then I remembered something, yup, my wallet. I put down my backpack, climbed up to 4th floor and grabbed my wallet. It's already 7:08 by then.
I didn't even finish my breakfast this morning, half of the plate was wasted to the dustbin. I didn't drink anything too, all I had in my mind was, "I'm late!"

Then I went to school with ND, Claudy, and Dela, and all the other seniors. Thanks God, although all those disasters happened, I wasn't late. I got there in time :))

Well, that's just one part of my whole day, but so many things happened already. Haha, although it was unusual and fun, I don't wish to experience such thing again. Running in the morning, with the fear of being late haunting you never feels great.

3 comments:

SanctumSacre said...

OMG...almost late huh? xD
lucky for me, that my school is not far from CJC, 5 minutes joyfull trip with Mr. 1XX will bring me in front of the mighty gate of SJI xD

Melvin said...

almost late huh ? looks like you've never been so freaked out when you were late in junior high.. xD
how's life ? :D

Riz said...

OMG HAHA

so.. I assume you didn't take bath that morning right?! well, one thing never changes. =))

Sorry I just got the chance to read this, I happened to be bored and opened your blog. I'll be sure to check on your blog more. Hope to read more of your non-bath stories. =))

Post a Comment