CNY Holiday!!!!

Time flies. Haha, it has been quite sometimes since the last time I posted something in this blog. Well, it's Chinese New Year Holiday, everyone in my hostel is either going back to Indonesia or staying out with their parents. Although, there are also some people who stay back in the hostel - very few of them though.

There are only 6 out of 19 girls in my hostel. I slept in different bed every night, (I haven't cleaned my own bed, even I don't want to sleep on it). I enjoyed the quietness and tranquility in the hostel, I mean... When could you feel such peace in a short period of time again?

So in this short holiday, I watched Valentine's Day and Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, those are some great movies. I also visited the science centre, there were a lot of cool stuffs there ( oh yeah, I checked out body world too, haha).

At 14th February, it wasn't a great day for me. I learnt something on that day, ever heard a quote saying, "You never know how important something is until you lose it"? Well it happened to me lately. I took for granted all the time I had, and then poof! When I finally opened my eyes, it was already too late.

Still, I had great fun on that day :))

Well, I've been busy for the last 3 days (not with homeworks though haha), I promised myself not to go out from the hostel today, yup, enough is enough.

I miss my friends back in Indonesia, miss IPEKA TOMANG so much!!! hahahaha,

today is the last day of my chinese holiday, :(( gonna miss this. see you later :D

2 comments:

Christopher Hendra said...

Yeah, what a god damn short holiday xD
I want to go out again, i think i have been addicted by the sweet temptation of Mamon, asking me to spend my money xD

Adrianne W said...

yeah, I thought it was going to be a long holiday, but it has ended already :((

hahaha, I didn't know how much I've spent already. I have to cut my expenses from now on. :))

Post a Comment